A kindergarten math curriculum designed specifically for the Christian homeschool family.
- Ages 4-7
- 100 short lessons adjustable to the needs of the student
- Minimal prep (if any)
- One-on-one conversation guide
- Daily Bible verses that correlate to each lesson
- No busy-work
- Interactive lessons
- Independent play activities
- Affordable plans with huge value
- No extra workbooks required
- May be used with multiple students at once
- Exceeds Core math standards for kindergarten
- Fully prepares students for 1st grade math
Topics covered include counting, writing numbers, dates and calendars, reading a clock, skip counting, recognizing and documenting patterns, sorting and graphing, counting coins, basic adding and subtracting, and so much more!
This accessible and streamlined math curriculum fully prepares students for the next grade with a joyful, relationship-building approach.
***This course requires the use of a set of 60 Six Colored Counting Bears (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) and the 250-piece tub of Wooden Pattern Blocks. These can be purchased online or through any teacher resource store.